Select a category

Select manufacturer


Mixitella cconut spread with sugar free Belgian white chocolate



New product

Mixitella coconut spread with sugar free Belgian white chocolate and vanilla is a delicious low-sugar addition to cakes, desserts and omelettes.

More details

25,10 pln

Product unavailable

Notify me

Weight net. 250g.; 10,04 pln/100g.

By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 pln.

Main flavor:

White Mixitella has only 2 ingredients: 75% consists of coconut pulp, the remaining 25% is the original Belgian white chocolate. Ah, yes, a little vanilla :) 4

The whole creates a fabulous composition of flavors in the form of a silky spread - just as delicious as you imagine reading these words ...

Coconut cream and Belgian white chocolate Callebaut will make it impossible to resist reaching another one after tasting the first teaspoon.

Coconut Mixitella tastes delicious without any additions, but also works well as a delicious addition to bread, pancakes, smoothie or yogurt.

In colder seasons, Mixitella coconut may be a bit harder. So, we recommend that before eating, put a jar for a few minutes into hot water or for a few seconds after opening, to the microwave, it will facilitate lubrication or eating with a spoon from the jar :)

Mixitella is a fresh product made in a small manufacture, packed into jars immediately after wrapping.

Porcja 30 g W 100 g
174.90 583.00
730.80 2,436.00
14.40 48.00
3.30 11.00
6.90 23.00
2.43 8.10
2.67 8.90
6.60 22.00
0.00 0.00
Write a review
Corners Pop Protein Crisps Sweet Barbecue

Corners Pop Protein Crisps Sweet Barbecue

Mixitella - Coconut spread with sugar free Belgia white chocolate and sweeteners

Net weight 250g

Ingredients: coconut 75%, Belgian white chocolate 25% (sweetener maltitol, cocoa butter, powdered milk, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavor)

Allergens: milk, soy; it may contain sesame and other nuts

Nutritional values ​​in 100g: Energy value 2604.0 kJ / 622 kcal, Fats 58 g, including saturated 49 g, 31 g Carbohydrates, including sugars 7.6 g, Fiber 11 g, Proteins 6.6 g, Salt 0.05 g

Manufactured in the EU for Mixit Polska Sp. z o.o.

Store in a dry and cool place, protected from direct sunlight. After opening, eat within 14 days. Before each consumption, stir, the natural product, the stratification of ingredients is a typical phenomenon

Featured Products

We recommend