Select a category

Select manufacturer

Specials

Sale House Of Denmark Advent Calendar bio fruit jelly bears

House Of Denmark Advent Calendar bio fruit jelly bears

Bear

5708413030878

New product

The House of Denmark vegan fruit advent calendar is full of delicious, fruity surprises, no added sugar, no sweeteners, healthy, natural and low calories

More details

49,81 pln

-50.01%

24,90 pln

Product unavailable

Notify me

Weight net. 168g.; 14,82 pln/100g.

By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,48 pln.


Main flavor:

The House of Denmark vegan fruit advent calendar is full of delicious, fruity surprises, no added sugar, no sweeteners, healthy, natural and low calories

Aromatic, intensely fruity and naturally sweet - a perfect snack with 96% fruit - the remaining 4% are natural cannons and corn starch. Christmas fruit jelly beans are soft (because without gelatin), juicy, with an intense flavor and aroma of fresh fruit - perfect for children.

The most important information about the House of Denmark calendar:

  • vegan
  • no added sugar
  • no sweeteners
  • organic
  • 96% fruit
  • no dyes
  • only natural flavors
Porcja 7 g W 100 g
23.03 329.00
96.50 1,378.51
0.36 5.20
0.18 2.50
4.48 64.00
3.92 56.00
0.53 7.60
0.16 2.30
0.01 0.10

Write a review



Frugi Fruit Bears, House Of Denmark Advent Calendar (Jelly beans) Bio, 24 mixed fruit snacks 96%

Net weight: 168g

Apple-strawberry jelly beans

97% fruit * (62% apple juice concentrate *, 25% apple puree concentrate *, 5% strawberry puree *, 3% black currant puree *, 1% strawberry juice concentrate *, 1% cherry juice concentrate * ), rice flour *, gelling agent: pectin, natural flavor (* organic ingredients)

Jelly beans (bears) apple-mango-passion fruit-orange

96% fruit * (59.5% apple juice concentrate *, 22% apple puree concentrate *, 11% mango puree concentrate *, 2% passion fruit puree concentrate *, 2% orange juice concentrate *, gelling agent: pectin , natural flavor, rice flour *, lemon juice concentrate * (* organic ingredients)

Jelly beans (bears) apple-blackcurrant

96% fruit * (63.5% apple juice concentrate *, 25% apple puree concentrate *, 5.5% blackcurrant puree concentrate *, 2% blackcurrant juice concentrate *), rice flour *, gelling agent: pectin, lemon juice concentrate *, natural flavor (* organic ingredients)

Mini fruit bar-fig

95% fruit * (55% date paste *, 15% fig paste *, 14% raisins *, 6% plums *, 5% apricots *), palm oil *, corn starch * (* organic ingredients)

Mini fruit bar-strawberry

95% fruit * (62% date paste *, 14% raisins *, 12% plum *, 5% apricots *, 2% strawberry powder *), palm oil *, corn starch *, natural flavor (* organic ingredients)

The product contains sugars naturally found in fruits. It does not contain added sugar or sweeteners.

Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.

NUTRITION VALUE PER 100 g

Apple-strawberry jelly beans

Energy value: 1478 kJ / 349 kcal
Fat: 1.6 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 0.2 g
Carbohydrates: 77 g
of which sugars 71 g
Fiber: 5.3 g
Protein: 1.0 g
Salt: 0.1 g

Jelly beans (bears) apple-mango-passion fruit-orange

Energy value: 1448 kJ / 342 kcal
Fat: 1.2 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 0.2 g
Carbohydrates: 76 g
of which sugars 71 g
Fiber: 5.3 g
Protein: 0.9 g
Salt: 0.1 g

Jelly beans (bears) apple-blackcurrant

Energy value: 1463 kJ / 345 kcal
Fat: 1.5 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 0.2 g
Carbohydrates: 75 g
of which sugars: 70 g
Fiber: 5.3 g
Protein: 1.1 g
Salt: 0.1 g

Mini fruit bar-fig

Energy value: 1380 kJ / 329 kcal
Fat: 5.2 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 2.5 g
Carbohydrates: 64 g
of which sugars 56 g
Fiber: 7.6 g
Protein: 2.3 g
Salt: 0.1 g

Mini fruit bar-strawberry

Energy value: 1377 kJ / 328 kcal
Fat: 5.1 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 2.4 g
Carbohydrates: 64 g
of which sugars: 57 g
Fiber: 7.6 g
Protein: 2.3 g
Salt: 0.1 g

Producer: House Of Denmark A / S., Industrivej 8, 7120 Vejle St, Denmark

Best before: date on the package.

Store in a dry and cool place, protected from light

Featured Products

We recommend